Pop-out & Surface-Cut Magnets
Tear off magnetic coupons / magnet vouchers
The individual portions can be easily detached from the magnetic coupon / magnet voucher.
Displayed prominently in the home or office, the magnetic coupons / magnet vouchers are easily accessible to tear off and redeem.Read More
These fridge magnets are a perfect option for the distribution of your coupons or vouchers.
Printed in full colour with a gloss laminated finish, these magnets are partially cut so each portion can be easily detached. We custom make these magnets to suit your requirements.
No other form of advertising will be as effective as a fridge magnet:
- More than 80% of all households have magnets on their fridge
- The average fridge door is viewed on average 40 times a day
- Repeat exposure makes it easy for people to find you and contact you
- Low unit cost per magnet means a high return on your marketing investment
- Magnetic to any metal surface including filing cabinets, computer cases, shelving units, plant machinery
- Fridge magnets are promoting your business 365 days a year… for at least 10 years.
Every week we manufacture thousands of promotional fridge magnets for all types of businesses both locally and nationally.
We also supply wholesale to print companies and advertising agencies throughout New Zealand.
For quotes and questions please complete the below form. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Thank you for the fridge magnets – we received them yesterday morning in time for our opening, and they looked fantastic.
Thanks for working with us to rush the job through and liaising with our designer. Your help was much appreciated and what got exactly what we wanted right on time.
Regards, Jess Fiebig -Community Energy Action/ Community Liaison Executive
Hi Team, Thanks for the magnets, they turned out great! I know we had a simple design (short notice) but they have been well received here. We have used them to put in a student giveaway pack and they look awesome. We will probably have to order some more shortly, so will be in touch.
Julie Knowles Practice Manager Harmans Lawyers 1/03/2018